Jobs at Glamanic
Tech Lead for Glamanic
Glamanic is a new video app for beauty fans
Glamanic wants to become the world’s leading app for beauty. With a core experience around video, we build a social app dedicated to the world of beauty. Glamanic is launching in 2023 for iOS and Android.
We’re now looking for a Tech Lead that wants to join our journey and be a part of a small startup team working on fulfilling this vision.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with at least 1 year experience in creating React Native apps. Should be able to demo at least one fully functional app made in React Native that you were part in building.
- Extra plus if you have experience with web development, Supabase/Firebase, or video streaming (we use Mux.com).
- Someone with a startup mindset that wants to be part of something great.
- Great if you are a fan of beauty products and video!
- Developing the Glamanic app in React Native/Expo/TypeScript.
- Coordinate with CTO and outsourced developers.
- Coordinate with UX/UI designer.
What we offer:
- Shares in the company. No salary at first, until seed funding secured, then market based salary.
- Work remotely with flexible hours. The core team is based in Stockholm.
- Free beauty products and a great startup experience!
How to apply
Tell us why you want to be a part of Glamanic and what your previous experience is. We are a small team so communication and teamwork is important. Send an email with your CV and your reason why you want to join Glamanic to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
CEO of Glamanic