1 Background and purpose
1.1 Glamanic Group AB, org. no. 559363-9809, is the personal data controller for the processing of your personal data. This policy states how we collect, use, disclose and store your personal data, how you as a user have control over your personal data, how you can get in touch with us and how we otherwise ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance current legislation.
2 Personal data and access
2.1 Which information do we collect?
2.1.1 Most of the personal data that we process about you is collected in connection with your usage of the Glamanic app and website ("Platform"), clicking on links in digital marketing communications, being in contact with other users, our customer service, and when you by other means have contact with us and provide information about you. In some cases, we can supplement the personal data provided by you with information from another (third party) in order to evaluate and improve the platform and for marketing purposes.
2.1.2 Glamanic will only processe personal data when there is a legal basis to do so. Below are a number of examples of personal data that we collect and need to process about you. We collect information you provide, that is automatically collected and information from others. More detail about each category is provided below.
2.2 Information you provide
- Profile information. We collect information that you provide when you set up your account, such as your date of birth (social security number), username, email address and/or telephone number, and password.
- User content. We collect the content you create or publish through the Platform, including photographs, videos, audio recordings, and comments, and the associated metadata. We collect such content at the time of creation, import, or upload, regardless of whether you choose to save or upload. We also collect content (such as text, images, and video) from your device's clipboard if you choose to copy and paste content to or from the Platform or share content between the Platform and a third party platform.
- Messages. When you communicate with others using direct messages, we collect the content of the message and the associated metadata. Correspondence and other information for support cases or other contacts such as calls, notes and emails when contacting customer service, including chat and messages via social media.
- Order information. If you purchase any product we collect information such as order number, ordered products, order date, price, any discount, purchase history and billing and delivery address.
2.3 Automatically collected information
- Technical information. For example, IP address, device information (technical information about computer, mobile phone and other devices that you use, e.g., browser settings, time zone, operating system), location information, click and visit history which, among other things, shows which of our goods or offers you have been interested in.
- Usage Information. We collect information about how you engage with the Platform, including information about the content you view, how long and how often you use our Platform, how you engage with other users, your search history on the Platform, and your settings.
- Inferred Information. We infer your attributes (such as age-range and gender) and interests based on the information we have about you in order for us to keep our Platform safe, for content moderation, and, where permitted, to serve you personalized ads based on your interests.
3 why do we process personal data
3.1 We collect and processes data about you for various purposes, which are the outer frameworks for what we may use your personal data for. Note that some of your personal data may be processed for several purposes.
- Processing is required to administer and develop the Platform, such as enabling you to create, share, and consume content and to interact with other users. Processing for this purpose includes activities to, among other things, confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact details.
- We may process personal data to provide customized information, benefits and offers as well as provide a personalized experience. The processing is then done so that we can provide you with a personally adapted experience, to create, offer and provide you with customized content in communication and marketing, to send general offers and direct marketing through various channels, for example via post, e-mail, SMS/mms and phone, as well as reminding about abandoned digital shopping carts.
- Maintain and enhance the safety, security, and stability of our Platform by identifying and addressing technical or security issues or problems (such as technical bugs, spam accounts, and detecting abuse, fraud, and illegal activity).
- Review, improve, and develop our Platform, including by monitoring interactions and usage across your devices, analyzing how people are using our Platform, and informing our algorithms.
- Promote our Platform or third party services through marketing communications, contests, or promotions.
- In some cases, processing of personal data is required to e.g., investigate complaints, handle support cases, answer questions that come in to customer service or via other support functions (for example through e-mail, telephone, digital channels), ensure your identity, to correct incorrect information, provide support and nurture the customer relationship.
- In order for us to be able to fulfill legal obligations, we need to process personal data where applicable.
4 Legal basis for processing personal data
4.1 For the right to collect and process your personal data, there must be a legal basis for each purpose for which the data is processed. The legal grounds on which we base the processing are set out below. Note that several legal grounds may apply for the same processing.
4.2 Contractual basis
4.2.1 The processing of personal data is in some cases necessary to fulfill an agreement with you as a customer of ours. We use your information to provide you with our Platform. This includes using your information so you can create, share, and consume content, and interact with others. It also includes using your information to provide you with products and services you purchase through the Platform. We also personalize your experience on the Platform. We use your information to enforce our terms, guidelines and policies.
4.3 Legitimate interests
4.3.1 We use your information where this is necessary to achieve legitimate interests whether belonging to us, you, or a third party -- provided these interests are not outweighed by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Whenever we use your information on the basis that it is necessary for legitimate interests, you can object to, and request restriction of, such usage.
4.5 Legal obligation
4.5.1 This basis means that our processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, for example in order to fulfill the requirements of the Accounting Act, fulfill legal obligations regarding product liability and consumer legislation.
5.1 We take the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure that your personal data is not manipulated, lost or destroyed or accessed by unauthorized persons. Our security procedures change as technology develops and improves. Regarding the website, Glamanic has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer) which ensures that your personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner by encrypting the information. Furthermore, the Platform has taken appropriate security measures to prevent personal data stored from being lost or used in an inappropriate or illegal way. Access to the personal data collected is limited to authorized persons and the information will be treated confidentially.
5.2 We will primarily handle your personal data within the EU/EEA. But we may also transfer your personal data to a country outside the EU/EEA if we need to share your data with suppliers or partners who are either located outside, or who store personal data in, a country outside the EU/EEA. If your personal data is transferred to a country outside the EU/EEA, we take the necessary measures to legally transfer the personal data. This means that we will ensure that your personal data is handled with an adequate level of protection that is comparable to the protection offered within the EU/EEA, for example by entering into an agreement with the recipient that includes the European Commission's standard contractual clauses or, if the transfer takes place to the USA, by the recipient certified to follow the principles of so-called Privacy Shield.
6.1 We save your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is processed. The storage period can thus vary depending on the purpose for which the data is processed. However, your personal data is not saved for a longer period of time than three years from the time your order is paid for and delivered, alternatively as long as a complaint about a defective product has not been closed. In addition to the foregoing , we may save the data longer if necessary to establish, defend or assert a legal claim, e.g., if there is an ongoing dispute, or if a question regarding product liability is being processed. We regularly perform thinning and remove personal data that is no longer necessary.
7 Disclosure of personal data
7.1 We may disclose your information to other companies so that you can take advantage of our offers and products. The recipients of your personal data can either be personal data assistants or independent personal data controllers, i.e., companies that are independently responsible for the processing of your data as they have a direct relationship with you as a customer, such as Klarna.
7.2 We may also disclose limited information, such as names, contact details, order details and user-generated data, to customers and partners for the purpose of entering into and fulfilling agreements and contacting customers. Recipients may include analysis and marketing companies that provide services such as automated marketing tools, analyses, communication, print and distribution, as well as system suppliers for CRM systems and case management.
7.3 If you have completed a purchase from us, we may disclose your personal data to other recipients for processing your order based on our contractual obligations towards you as a legal basis. The foregoing applies to logistics companies and freight forwarders who carry out goods transport so that we can deliver our products to you. We only give out contact details and order information to these recipients.
7.4 We may also disclose your personal data to the extent that we are obliged to do so by law or other constitution or in order for us to be able to establish, defend or enforce legal claims.
8 Your rights
8.1 When we process personal data about you, you have several rights according to the data protection regulation. You have the right to contact us at any time regarding these, and if you wish to exercise any of the rights described below, the easiest way to contact us is at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.2 Access to personal data
8.2.1 You have the right to know which personal data we process about you. If you want to know, you can get a compiled register extract that contains the personal data we process about you. Note that in the event of a request for access, we may need additional information about you to ensure that we provide the information to the right person and which information you want to access.
8.3.1 If the information we have about you is incorrect, you have the right to request that it be corrected. You also have the right to supplement any incomplete personal data, e.g., name or address.
8.4 Deletion ("the right to be forgotten")
8.4.1 You have the right to request that we delete your personal data when the data has been processed unlawfully, must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject, is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been processed or when you object to a balance of interests of legitimate interest that we have done and there is no legitimate interest for us or a third party that weighs more heavily , or if you revoke given consent. It should be noted that we cannot always comply with a request as there may be reasons that give us the right to continue processing, e.g., if the personal data is processed to fulfill a legal obligation as a legal basis or if the data is necessary for us to establish, enforce or defend legal claims.
8.5 Data portability
8.5.1 In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the data we process about you in a general, written, machine-readable and structured format. You have the right to this regarding the personal data that you yourself have provided to us and that we process based on your consent or when the personal data is required to enter into or complete an agreement with you.
8.6 Limitation of treatment
8.6.1 Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we limit our processing of your data. This means that we mark the data so that in the future we only process it for certain special purposes.
8.7 Right to object
8.7.1 You have the right to object to the processing of personal data carried out for the purpose of carrying out a task of public interest, as part of the exercise of authority or after a balancing of interests. If we process your personal data for direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to such processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that this is related to such direct marketing
8.8 Right to file a complaint
8.9 You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Inspection Authority if you believe that we process your personal data in an incorrect manner. You can read more about this on The Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (IMY) website www.imy.se.
9.1 Personal data controller
9.1.1 Glamanic is the personal data controller for the personal data we process about you.
9.2 Policy Updates
9.3.1 For questions regarding this policy or the website in general, contact us at email@example.com, alternatively by regular mail to: Glamanic Group AB, Skanörvägen 22, 121 52 Johanneshov.
9.3.2 For other questions, you can reach us most easily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 More on cookies
10.2 Cookies are small text files with information that are stored on your computer, mobile, tablet or other device. Some cookies are necessary for the website to function effectively, while others are used to improve your experience and facilitate your ability to navigate the website. There are different types of cookies. We use so-called session cookies, which are cookies that are temporarily stored on the device you use to visit our website. Session cookies disappear when you as a visitor close your browser. No personal information, e.g., e-mail or name, saved about the visitor.
10.4 We may also use third-party cookies which are set for marketing purposes. These cookies are not placed by Glamanic, but by our marketing partners. They enable us to target relevant marketing to you and track visitor flows.
10.5 Your browser or device allows you to change the settings for the use and scope of cookies. Go to your browser settings or device settings to learn more about adjusting cookie settings. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, to only accept first-party cookies (cookies placed by the website you visit) or to delete cookies when you close your browser. Please note that some of our services may not function properly if you block or delete cookies.